Final Project Series Of Books

      As an artist/photographer I have come to realize I have a deep appreciation and liking for nature photography,and my idea for this project this term is to channel that deep appreciation of nature photography into a series of books (5 to 6 depending on the time that I have), that will portray the wonders I see in nature. All together, the books will create a series that showcases the beauty of nature through my photography. These books won't just feature landscapes, they will also aim to portray my deep connection to nature. 

    For the series of books, I am planning on creating the books each centered around a distinct theme. So for example one book would be the theme of animals, second book would be on flowers, third book would be on trees, and so on. 

    A contemporary artist that relates to my work is Keith Dotson. When l Looked at his photos they are simple, but they could have a deeper meaning. The simplicity of his work is appealing to me because when I look back at my most current photos and older photos, I can connect to how simple they are. Dotson has also done a series of Wisconsin landscapes, which connects back to my work as well since I have done so many photos, and started my photography journey in Wisconsin. 

    With my schedule from my presentation it is a pretty concrete schedule and I will try to stay on track with it, I have tried to factor in problems I may have with the project like my camera not working, or when I order the books, and the books not coming in on time, because shipping can be a problem sometimes. Hopefully I can stay roughly on the schedule that I have planned out.




These photos above are some examples of the photos that will be in the series of books. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Project 8 Inkjet prints and soundscape video describing Native American issues that are getting better

Who I am

What is the Future