Final project Installation

 I ended up doing my project on the concept of , playing with black and white, and color photos. When creating this concept of creepy or uneasy photos I was really thinking about what I should take a photo of to give off that concept or feeling. I decided that I was going to go around campus at night and take photos when no one is around to make the campus and also the park seem like a deserted area. I think in most of the photos it gave off that creepy or uneasy photo feeling. It was not an easy task to do because one of the major problems I ran into was how the lighting was going to play a big role. Some of the photos I took turned out way to dark, and some of the photos turned out way too light. I also had some issues with my film camera, so I had. to do all of my photos on my phone so that made it difficult to tell how much lighting there needed to be and how much darkness there needed to be in the photo. Some of the photos thought turned out exactly how I wanted them to turn out. Overall I think that this project was fun to do and also really challenging at times but I enjoyed that challenge. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Project 8 Inkjet prints and soundscape video describing Native American issues that are getting better

Mock up report

What is the Future