Who I am

          

Single Family Homes For Sale in Highland Park, IL - March 2018 | Highland  Park, IL Patch
My home town

Hi I am Bettina Coker I am from Highland Park Illinois a suburb of Chicago and Here I am sitting in my room at my desk just thinking of all the things I could start off in my blog to describe my world to you. Gotta say my world is pretty blessed traveling, fencing, and those may seem like only a few things, but within those things are many ways to be grateful for. I get to go places and see new things all the time and i get my art motivation all the time from museums photos and paintings. This summer I went to Santorini Greece it was like a dream there. Then Fencing is alway something to be blessed about from going to tournaments to being able to fence at a club for 10 years. When I got to college I immediately was on the Lawrence fencing team and I am lucky for this opportunity. Even now with Covid going on still I don't feel as trapped in one spot because I go on trips and I go to fencing and I am grateful to even get to during this time. I think it is very important to know even for myself that even though there is still Covid and there are chances to get it, you have to enjoy life and do the things you feel grateful for or enjoy. For me it's traveling and fencing and seeing it as art. but whatever it is to you, enjoy it and enjoy life. Just like I said, Mcluhan said Something very similar. His statement is "There absolutely is no inevitability as long as there is a willingness to contemplate what is happening".

Santorini, Greece: A Photographer's Utopia
A place I traveled


Airplane Dancing GIF - Airplane Dancing Dance - Discover & Share GIFs 
flying around

https://youtu.be/axrCGL00ZOs



Comments

  1. Something I like about this blog post is that you chose a couple specific topics that are important and expanded on them in an interesting way. The specificity and simplicity makes it more memorable, which I think it important in an introduction post.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Project 8 Inkjet prints and soundscape video describing Native American issues that are getting better

What is the Future