My photos

 Flicker Photos

To understand how we see the world with light from different angles. It really amazes me that whenever I am taking a photo I always learn more about how the direction of the light on the subject is important, for example straight overhead sunlight or lamp light generally produces harsh light with shadows. For some of the photo I took I wanted to give it that harsh light with shadow cause not only is it about light it is the way we precive how it feels in the photos. When taking my photos outside, the first characteristic of light that I thought of was how intense do I want my light no matter where it is coming from. For all of my photos and how they turned out I am very happy cause it really spoke to who and how I spend my time. I really thought about this project as how can I describe how I am an introvert and I thought of how I usually love spending time in my room with my led lights on because its calming and who I am.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Project 8 Inkjet prints and soundscape video describing Native American issues that are getting better

Who I am

What is the Future