Soundscape Project

 


“The ear favors no particular “point of view.” We are enveloped by sound. It forms a seamless web around us. We say, “Music shall fill the air.” We never say, “Music shall fill a particular segment of the air.”” To me this quote immediately stuck out to me because I love listening to music, and playing music. Using a garage band was a new thing to me. I experimented in GarageBand with a bunch of different sounds and instruments and some of my own tunes that I imported into garageband. To me it was really interesting to create some of the tunes I made online. I still felt Like music surrounding and filling the space around me but not as much as when I actually pick up my guitar and start either strumming some random cords or doing an actual song. To me I like my music to be live not through a headset because in a live instrument you can hear so much more emotion. I love that part of playing an instrument.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Project 8 Inkjet prints and soundscape video describing Native American issues that are getting better

Who I am

What is the Future