Final Project Statement

Final Project Statement


    My project was trying to emulate the comfort that I feel from nature, aiming to capture moments of reminiscent and memories from the past. I was planning to capture the authenticity, because I have a deep connection to nature and I wanted to give people the opportunity to understand where my statement "to emulate the comfort that I feel from nature, aiming to capture moments of reminiscent and memories from the past." My anticipated outcome was that I was able to evoke the feeling and was able to capture what my proposal was.

With this project I thought the best route to go down was to do photography I believe that Photography serves as an ideal thing for this attempted project. The reason I say this is because a photo is able to freeze moments in time, allowing people to pause and reflect on it. The only problem with a photo is that like I said before is "Contemplating the contrast between the experiences of nature firsthand and viewing it through the lens of a camera or smartphone, it reveals the impact of technology, and our perception, and our connection to the nature. I definetly with these photos tried my best to move past that issue. While digital cameras, or film cameras, or even phone cameras would instantly capture, they also have a barrier between us really pushing that boundary of the authenticity of nature." I wanted to push through that issue for this project. I think that I partially did because my thought process was to be careful with the composition lighting, and subjects I selected, each photograph will tell a story of a moment or place that feels both intimately personal and universally relatable.

The most challenging part of this project was to think about in world, nature offers a unique sense of peace and comfort, capturing memories and moments. It really proved to be challenging because translating photos to having the deep emotional connection with nature is hard to convey. Capturing not just the beauty of nature, but also its calming and nostalgic effects, required a lot of thought and effort. By carefully choosing subjects, compositions, and lighting, each photograph tells a story that feels both personal and universal. Like I said above thinking about careful composition, lighting, and subject selection was not easy. I enjoyed the challenge thought because even if this project was really hard to think about I ultimately had a lot of fun with it. I also really enjoyed showing off the progress I made with the project, cause I did make some changes to how the photos were arranged as well, and I really did enjoy that a lot once that the concept was mentioned in class. The sad part about this project was I could not get the book in time because it said the book was being delayed.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who I am

Project 8 Inkjet prints and soundscape video describing Native American issues that are getting better

Final Project Series Of Books