Project 8 Inkjet prints and soundscape video describing Native American issues that are getting better

Native American how they are portrayed in the media

What i wanted to talk about for the last project is how the media portrayed Native Americans for quite awhile. Now the media and people have changed their opinions cause the media started to actually portray Native Americans in a good way. We also as a community especially in Lawrence want to appreciate the Native Americans tribes. 

In this presentation I have some inkjet prints that I think portray how we as a community are appreciating them and thats relating to how the media is now portraying the Native American Tribes. I also have a soundscape video that I had fun creating. The soundscape video is the sound of a peaceful Native American tune. I thought this would be a good thing to put in my presentation because it shows part of what the music sounds like. I also put it in the presentation because the Native American tribes also got a lot of hate for their music in the past. Now we appreciate the music and the media and people portray that.

Comments

  1. I enjoyed the peaceful tone of your soundscape in presentation. I'd like listen to it again. However, I don't have the access in this blogger post somehow. Can you fix it?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Who I am

Mock up report