Mock up report

    So I still want to create a portfolio. When thinking about it more I want to play with the concept of black and white, and color photos now when creating this concept of creepy or uneasy photos, I really want to play with how I could make a color photo and a black and white one have the same uneasy feeling and recently I went around campus with my Nikon camera and I was trying to use harsh lighting and deep shadows to try to create the dramatic contrasts, and I am thinking about getting those developed this weekend or next week. I am hoping that all the photos turned out the way I planned but if not I can alway retake them. For the color photos I am thinking about using desaturate colors or to try to distort my photo to a muted color. I am thinking of using photoshop to try to get that feeling in the colored photos. I also am considering adding a slight tint or hue to my photos like cool blues.
    These are two of the photos I recently took one of the ocean and one of the moon behind some clouds, and I want to edit both more in photoshop more. In the first photo I didn't use any lighting and now looking back at it I should have probably used a bit more lighting on it. In the second one I did go in and edit this in photoshop, in the original photo it is a bit lighter and I am thinking about just going back to the original photo the brighter version. I think if I go into photoshop and experiment with the harsh lighting or muted colors in both photos on photoshop I can get these photos to look the way I want it to.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Project 8 Inkjet prints and soundscape video describing Native American issues that are getting better

Who I am