Ten Spaces (Exercise Number Two)


The first photo I picked was because the space was very wide, but even thought the space is very wide I was focused on how the light from behind me was focused on one point the 215 sign, and seeing if the viewers who looked at this would focus on the sign too.


When I alway go to state parks I always take flower photos and I alway love how my camera will blur out everything else in the background and make the one focus point a sharper image 


Same in this photo even when I wanted to focus on the buildings when I was in the car my camera decided to focus on the raindrops. This is one of my favorite photos because of the detail it gave the raindrops while also still giving some blurred detail to the buildings. 


In this photo it is the same as the 215 picture I like how the light on the one side of the photo is giving the flowers some light to make it a space that you focus your eyes more on what the light is shining on. 


 In this space the viewer is really focused on the lighted tunnel, I went to a Christmas light show over in Georgia this break and this space was really beautiful to walk throughout all the different colored lights. 


This is a photo form my trip to Poland, and when I first entered the hotel room I saw this view, aI didn't intentionally in this photo have a purple dot in the photo but I am actually glad that it turned out that way because this made the photo more interesting. Cause my eye always focuses on the colors in this space. 


This photo was in a restaurant in Hawaii when I went there last spring break, when I was having my dinner I noticed that it was a very calm and serine space so when I was taking this photo for a memory of the space I wanted to give the same feeling when I was actually in the space. 
 

Like the photo above this one I wanted to create a space that felt very calm, I believe that I captured how calm that this space was in the moment. 


When I was taking this photo I was very surprised when I could get this close to the hawk without it flying away.

When taking this photo I was surprised by how every deer looking back at this photo was looking directly at me. I also think this space got creepier because the light behind me was not lighting up all of the deer in the photo, so that is why I think this kinda is a creepy photo, and it was not intended to be creepy.  














 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Project 8 Inkjet prints and soundscape video describing Native American issues that are getting better

Who I am

What is the Future