Twenty Spaces (Exercise Number Three)


What Point in this space I wanted to focus on was the two plants that are off to the left side of the photo, I carefully placed the plants in the same corner of the frame. The sunlight in the corner was a lucky part of the photo because it made you focus more on the left side of the picture more. 


In this point in space I was foucused on getting the sunlight to be off to the side of the picture but almost distract the viewers eye with a bright line of light. 


This photo the space I was going for was getting how weird it was to see just some random clothes tied up to a tree and on a log down by the river near Trevor. I am still trying to figure out what happened with this. 


The point in space I was focused on was this squirrel making direct eye contact with me. Me and my cousin were walking in a park close to his apartment in Chicago and we were carrying some honey roasted peanuts and my cousin wanted to get the the picture of it looking at me opening the bag, and yes we did give the squirrel a honey roasted peanut. 


In this photo me and my friends wanted to try the broom standing trend that happened a while ago in like 2020 and it does work. 


What I focused on as the space was the double rainbow, when I went on a roadtrip with my family we were driving after a pretty bad storm and the first thing I noticed was this cool and rare sight to see. 


When I was trying to figure out what kind of space I was focusing on I was focusing on the whole cactus, but then I realized when I took the photo that this one tiny cactus in a whole field of dull color there was one small color on this cactus the pink flower over more to the left of the screen. 


In this photo I was walking super far up this trail and when I stopped to look out at the water I really loved to see all the boats in the water creating lines and just in different spots all over the photo. 


When I was in Sweden last summer me and my family went to this unique bar, this bar was like nothing I ever saw before, and I thought this space was really special because a person does not usually get to experience an ice bar where literally everything is made from ice.  


WHen I was looking at these golf carts outside of Kohler last spring term, I thought that this is a weird was to park all of the golf carts, and wanted to take a photo of how weird this was to see. 


Same as the photo above of the ice bar this is in the same place and I thought that this was such a cool experience because everything in that bar was made completely of ice, it was so extremely cold in that bar but this is not something you see every day. It was such a space to be in. 


This photo was also from Sweden and i thought that this was a really cool sculpture just to have in the middle of a big square where many people walk around, then I wondered how many people walking past this notice that this is here in the space. 


I thought that this was a cool space because in this hike that I was on it was a mix between green life and some duller color. I found it interesting that there was not a lot of water streams on this hike and this is the only one, it was a very weird thing to see that there was water dripping down these logs when there was not a water source to be seen.


Same with the two photos above I wanted the focus on the point where the sunlight was and to try to get the viewer to look more to wherever the sunlight was. 


My main point in this space was this shadow that was coming from a hanging art piece in a museum I went to, I thought it was really cool that the shadow is so noticeable. 


When I was on this reading period break i went to Florida with my friends and when I stopped to tie my shoe I noticed a imprint on the concrete and I was thinking no that can't be a frog imprint on the concrete, and sure enough when I looked closer it was a frog imprint on the concrete. 


These orbs were in the same space as what I posted in the last blog where there was a tunnel of lights, this space was very calming because of the little stream of water with the lights right next to it, and I wanted to capture that same feeling in the photo. 


What I wanted to do for this photo was focus on the spaces that had lights on, and when I was walking I wanted to frame every building across the bridge because every building was light up with lights. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Project 8 Inkjet prints and soundscape video describing Native American issues that are getting better

Who I am

Mock up report